Applications Business Analyst SuccessFactors
Contract to Hire
The SF Employee Central Senior Applications Business Analyst position requires proven business acumen in the SF Employee Central domain. Enterprise technology experience specifically in the areas of SAP SuccessFactors is required. The position requires an education and/or training in computer science, human resources and/or business administration. Experience in configuring the SAP SuccessFactors system to deliver business functionality is required. Familiarity with conceptual solution and platform architectures and/or fundamental programming and/or project management concepts is highly advantageous
What you will be doing:
- Proactively scan for and resolve any system-related issues that could impact end-user experience, data integrity, or overall end-to-end system functionality.
- Must serve in a consultative role using background and experience to design work flow processes and system configuration to leverage the value of the technology offerings supported by this global team.
- Willingness to cross-train across other SuccessFactors application areas and/or other employee-facing products that integrate with the SAP SuccessFactors suite.
- Support live systems by troubleshooting and resolving issues, by working with end users and collaborating with fellow IS team members.
- Deliver new business systems solutions by executing projects from end-to-end, by participating in activities ranging from requirements gathering, gap analysis, solution design, process documentation, system configuration, test planning and execution, training documentation and delivery, deployment, to support.
- Analyze business processes, and prepare detailed functional specifications for required development activities, including reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, and forms.
- Coordinate extensively with business users, functional and cross-functional team members, developers, integration resources, third party vendors, and governance team members.
- Ability to self-manage key deliverables and deadlines.
- Ability to initiate and maintain relationships with various areas of the business supported by this specific SAP SuccessFactors product, to enhance the overall analysis efforts, high-quality service delivery and successful end-user adoption and employee experience.
- Also need the ability to engage and work with all areas of the IT global organization and various third-party vendors and consultants, when needed.
- Minimum of 4-6 years experience implementing the SAP SuccessFactors HCM offering and/or specific modules for this position specifically Employee Central.
- Strong functional knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors modules.
- Well-developed communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Ability to analyze and convey business requirements into functional specifications and technical design documents.
- Experience with testing and validation of configuration and defect-resolution and perform peer-reviews.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, time-management and project management skills.
- Experience with one or more full Life-Cycle Implementations of SuccessFactors.
Associated topics: analyse, analysis, analyst, business analytic, business intelligence, examiner, financial analyst, investment fund, monitor, regulation